Aps gold bar recipe is a unique and simple way to make delicious chocolate protein bars. These bars only take 10 minutes from start to finish, and you can use any protein powder blend. Aps gold bar recipe is the perfect recipe for when you have a big “golden” craving.
This fluffy, moist, buttery cake is made with a crumb layer of honey-infused oat flour and golden syrup (or maple syrup). Once the batter is baked to form a honeycomb surface, it’s covered in an irresistible crumb mixture of oats (or crushed cornflakes), butter, brown sugar, and more golden syrup.
How to make an Aps gold bar recipe?
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 5
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients for Aps gold bar recipe
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- Pinch Of Salt
Directions for Aps gold bar recipe
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Step 2: Mix butter, honey, and golden syrup until well combined in a large bowl.
Step 3: Gradually add oat flour and salt while mixing until thoroughly combined.
Step 4: Divide the batter into 6 portions. Shape each portion into a cake-like shape, then place it on a baking tray lined with parchment paper—Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through (center will be slightly firm).
Step 5: In another bowl, combine oats, butter, brown sugar, and golden syrup to form a crumb mix.
Step 6: After 10 minutes in the oven, allow the cakes to cool slightly, then use a knife to cut through the center of each cake vertically to create 2 thinner layers.
Step 7: Spoon half the crumb mixture on top of each cake layer, then place a second cake layer on top and spoon over the remaining crumb mixture. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream or some whipped cream.
Nutrition facts of Aps gold bar recipe
|Dietary Fiber||1.8 G|
10 Amazing Serving Ideas for Aps gold bar recipe
- Add Aps gold bar recipe to your breakfast menu by cutting it into bars and serving it with yogurt and fresh berries.
- Pack a few Apps gold bar recipes in individual bags in your kid’s lunch box by adding banana slices and a drizzle of honey or spread butter.
- Top this recipe with ice creams, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings to create mouthwatering desserts like ice cream cake, sponge cake, or cupcakes for birthday parties, baby showers, weddings, etc.
- You can also make this recipe a healthy and yummy snack for kids by adding honey to your favorite nut butter and putting it into individual lunch boxes.
- Add Aps gold bar recipe to your dinner menu by topping it with whipped cream or crumbled nuts or served with fruit salad.
- You can also use the Aps gold bar recipe in baking by adding it to the ingredient list of banana bread, muffins, cookies, etc.
- You can also use this recipe as a filling in cakes like layer cakes, brownies, cupcakes, trifles, etc.
- Wrap Aps gold bar recipe in some tiffin boxes to serve as a dessert for parties.
- You can also try blending the Aps gold bar recipe with milk for milkshakes, smoothies, and milkshakes to make the most delicious fruit drinks.
- You can also add this recipe to your cookie and brownie recipes to help them rise and make them soft.
Aps gold bar recipe is a perfect addition to any party and is very easy to make. It goes well with ice cream, whipped cream, and fruits. Just slice the Aps gold bar recipe into pieces for serving. It can also be eaten by topping it with honey or nut butter. There are many other recipes that you can make at home by following this simple Aps gold bar recipe.