Coco sky coconut cream liqueur recipes are a great way to enjoy a nice tropical drink with your friends. Coco sky coconut cream liqueur recipes come in many different flavors, with pineapple, blueberry, and coconut as the most popular. But every time you try a new flavor, it just gets better and better and better.
We have to share some of the best coconut cream liqueur recipes with you today! We highly recommend that the reader first read this article in its entirety. The information and insights shared here are very valuable in helping you choose the right type of coco sky coconut cream liqueur recipes for your particular needs.
How to make coco sky coconut cream liqueur recipes?
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Making Time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients for coco sky coconut cream liqueur recipes
- 750 grams coconut cream
- 100 grams of Karo syrup
- 20-gram vanilla extract
- 1.5 grams nutmeg powder
- 200 ml honey or sugar syrup (for those who want to dilute the cream)
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Coconut flakes for garnish
Directions for coco sky coconut cream liqueur recipes
Step 1: Wash and cut the pineapple, mix with honey or sugar syrup, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, and coconut flakes
Step 2: Heat the coconut cream and Karo syrup in a saucepan till it boils.
Step 3: Remove from heat when done then strain the cream.
Step 4: Add the vanilla extract then pour into molds and freeze for 1 hour.
Step 5: For tropical one-drink coconut cream liqueur recipes, add the ice cubes, and pineapple juice and blend with a blender until it’s frothy. pour into a glass then garnish with coconut flakes.
Step 6: Add sugar or honey syrup depending on the sweetness of your liking and serve.
- Coconut cream is a white, thick, and sweet coconut milk that is available in many grocery stores or you can buy it in Asian groceries.
- Karo syrup is a cheap and easy-to-make syrup that comes from the sap of a bacca tree.
- Vanilla extract can be substituted with 10 grams of vanilla sugar.
- For those who have the coconut cream, you can freeze it in a plastic box or freezer bag, then thaw and pour into molds and freeze it again.
- If you don’t like Karo syrup, you can substitute it with 3/4 cup of sugar (3/4 cup honey is better).
- Mix the pineapple juice with the honey before adding it to your blender. this helps to lower the sugar content of the drink.
Nutrition Facts of coco sky coconut cream liqueur recipes
- Calories: 547
- Total Fat: 75.5 grams
- Saturated Fat: 24.4 grams
- Total Carbs: 40 grams
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Sugars: 33 gms
- Protein: 0.
6 Amazing Serving Ideas for coco sky coconut cream liqueur recipes
- Stirred with vodka and served as a shot cocktail.
- Used as a flavoring in milkshakes, smoothies, any fruit juice cocktail, or as a topping to ice cream desserts.
- In addition to making an amazing shot drink, you can also substitute it for Coolwhip or other whipped crèmes in any number of dessert recipes.
- It can be added to any fruit salad recipe before serving for additional flavor and texture.
- Frozen coconut cream can be used in making ice cream desserts, milkshakes, and smoothies.
- Try using it for making homemade almond milk.
We hope you will enjoy these coco sky coconut cream liqueur recipes and can apply these ideas in your life. In a conclusion to this article, we would like to say that you should use any of these coco sky coconut cream liqueur recipes whenever the craving for something sweet arises when you need a special treat for the kids; if you have friends over for drinks, or when you’re simply in the mood for some delicious homemade cream.