Henny colada recipe is an amazing summer cocktail that is made by combining the flavors of chocolate and coconut. A fizzing, sweet drink with a tropical flair, the Henny colada recipe is one of those recipes that you can whip up anytime during the summer months. Filled with coconut cream and a chocolate base, this drink is refreshingly easy to make while remaining deliciously indulgent at the same time.
A great summer beverage, the Henny colada recipe is also very easy to make at home. With just a few ingredients, you can prepare this drink for your next get-together with friends or family in just a matter of minutes. This recipe is similar to other coconut-based drinks, like the Piña Colada, but includes the added flavor of chocolate.
The chocolate adds a subtle sweetness to the drink while also giving it an extra layer of depth and complexity. The original recipe calls for a vanilla base as well, but this can be easily replaced with white rum if desired.
How to make a Henny colada recipe?
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Making time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Henny colada recipe
- 1 cup of Coconut cream
- 1/2 cup of white rum
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup
- 2 cups of crushed ice
Directions for Henny colada recipe
Step 1: In a cocktail shaker, add the crushed ice.
Step 2: Pour in the coconut cream, white rum, and vanilla extract. Shake well to dissolve the ingredients.
Step 3: Pour the coconut-chocolate mixture over ice and serve immediately. Garnish with pineapple slices, cherries, and lime wedge.
- If you prefer a sweeter drink, add more chocolate syrup.
- Chocolate coconut cream and coconut milk can be used interchangeably in the recipe.
- This recipe is best served in hurricane glass.
- The vanilla extract can be substituted with white rum.
Nutrition Facts of Henny colada recipe
- Calories: 375
- Total Fat: 12 gm
- Saturated Fat: 9 gm
- Trans fat: 0.0 mg
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 9 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 45 gm
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5gm
- Sugar 3.3 gm
- Protein 1.
10 Amazing Serving Ideas for Henny colada recipe
- For a shareable snacking experience, cut a fresh pineapple into cubes and dip them into the Henny colada recipe for added sweetness.
- For a fun twist on the traditional drink recipe, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the cocktail shaker before adding the other ingredients.
- The recipe can also be poured over crushed ice instead of mixing it with crushed ice in the cocktail shaker.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder on top of this drink to give it an extra chocolate kick.
- Use sugar-free chocolate syrup for a low-cal option.
- Use fresh fruits and berries to decorate the glasses.
- The recipe can be served in a variety of glassware such as; hurricane glass, pilsner glass, and cocktail glass.
- In place of vanilla extract, you can use coconut extract for an extra coconut flavor.
- If you like your cocktails on the sweeter side, add sugar syrup to the recipe.
In conclusion, the Henny colada recipe is one of those drinks that you can serve to pretty much anyone. It is a light enough drink that can be enjoyed by children and grown-ups alike, but it also has just enough complexity to stand up to a wide range of adult palates. This easy recipe can be prepared quickly, meaning that you can mix up a batch of Henny Coladas any time you need a sweet, refreshing drink without having to go out and pick one up from the local bar.