Kinder’s buttery garlic and herb recipe is a delicious new take on a classic dish. The garlic and fresh herbs make this recipe especially savory and flavorful. It’s easy to whip up and is a great dish to make in bulk. Serve this recipe at your next dinner party, or simply enjoy it as a delicious weeknight meal.
How to make kinder’s buttery garlic and herb recipe?
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 serving
Ingredients for kinder’s buttery garlic and herb recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds grape (or cherry) tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 2 large cloves)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 cups baby kale (or another type of greens), washed and stems removed
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
Directions for kinder’s buttery garlic and herb recipe
Step 1: Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. add the tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper then cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are softened and just begin to burst about 5 minutes.
Step 2: Add the wine to the pan and cook until almost completely reduced (the pan will be somewhat dry), about 1 minute.
Step 3: Stir in butter cubes and continue cooking until melted. Stir in kale until it wilts then pour in whipping cream. stir just enough to incorporate cream into the sauce. cook, stirring occasionally until cream begins to thicken (about 5 minutes). heat through, about 2 more minutes.
Step 4: Turn off the heat and serve warm over fusilli or another cooked pasta. add more salt and pepper to taste.
Notes: use only half of the olive oil called for in this recipe if you do not want your garlic to be as strong as it is in the original recipe. Top with chopped fresh parsley, basil, and or cilantro before serving.
Nutrition Facts of Kinder’s buttery garlic and herb recipe
- Calories: 186 calories
- Fat: 11 grams
- Saturated Fat: 4 grams
- Sodium: 959 milligrams
- Cholesterol: 33 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 17 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Sugar: 9 grams
6 Amazing Serving Ideas for kinder’s buttery garlic and herb recipe
1. Garlic breadsticks: make garlic breadsticks using a tortilla, a slice of tomato, and a small amount of olive oil. Brush the olive oil on a baking pan and put the breadstick on it. Wrap in foil, and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
2. Garlic simple soup: This kinder’s garlic simple soup could be served cold or hot (with some croutons on top). Just add some cheese on top before serving.
3. A heartier meal: make a huge batch of the garlic simple soup and freeze it in bags. one day, defrost and serve with some croutons and cubed bread for a heartier dinner.
4. Garlic bread: Garlic bread is an easy way to use up all the fresh garlic that you have lying around in your fridge. Just spread some butter and garlic on one side of some slices of bread, toast it in the oven at 350 degrees for a few minutes, then serve.
5. Dip: make a dip using the buttery garlic and herb recipe as a base. just mix yogurt or cream cheese with the sauce. serve with fresh veggies like broccoli, carrots, celery, and/or cucumbers.
6. Garlic bread pizza: melt some cheese on top of some garlic bread then add tomato sauce, cheese, and pepperoni (or any topping of your choice).
The buttery garlic and herb recipe is the perfect side dish for any meal. It is filling, but not too heavy which makes it great for lunch, dinner, or even a light snack. If you are looking for a healthy recipe that tastes great, you have found one. This dish will always be a family favorite!