Here’s a recipe for lavender milk tea:
Ingredients of lavender milk tea recipe
- 2 teaspoons loose-leaf black tea
- 1/2 teaspoon dried lavender buds
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 cup water
- 2-3 teaspoons honey (adjust to taste)
- Ice cubes
Instructions for lavender milk tea recipe
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add the black tea and lavender buds.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes, then strain the mixture into a separate container.
- In the same saucepan, heat the milk until it’s hot but not boiling.
- Add the honey and stir until it dissolves.
- Combine the tea and milk, then pour the mixture into a blender.
- Blend until frothy, then pour over ice.
- Enjoy your lavender milk tea!
Note: You can adjust the amount of lavender to your liking – some people prefer a stronger flavor, while others prefer a milder taste. You can also use lavender syrup or extract instead of dried lavender buds for a more concentrated flavor.