Here is a recipe for Meat Church Fajitas and the approximate nutrition information per serving:
Ingredients of meat church fajita recipe
- 1.5 pounds flank steak, sliced against the grain into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow onion, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons Meat Church Fajita Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8-10 flour or corn tortillas
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa
Instructions for meat church fajita recipe
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle over high heat.
- Toss the sliced steak with the Meat Church Fajita Seasoning in a large bowl until evenly coated.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil to the skillet or griddle and heat until shimmering.
- Add the sliced steak to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until browned and cooked to your liking. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil to the skillet and heat until shimmering.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and onion to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, until softened and slightly charred.
- Return the cooked steak to the skillet with the vegetables and toss to combine.
- Warm the tortillas in a separate skillet or microwave.
- Serve the fajitas with the warmed tortillas and any desired toppings.
Note: The nutrition information provided is an estimate and may vary based on the specific ingredients used and the preparation method.
Nutrition Information (per serving, without optional toppings)