Sprouted black chana recipes are the article that talks all about the amazing black quinoa and the many ways to prepare it. This is a comprehensive, inexpensive, and easy-to-prepare dish you can use in any type of Indian meal.
I will talk all about how to take your black quinoa from being raw to cooked so you don’t make a mess in the kitchen. This is not a common dish to see at Indian restaurants but is a very healthy and tasty dish that you can eat for any meal.
I want to start by saying I am not an expert in the kitchen there are many of these online already. Sprouted black chana recipes seem hard if you haven’t done them before so I will explain it all step by step like I do things. Eating black quinoa has many health benefits people are just finding out about it.
How to make Sprouted black chana recipes?
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour
- Serves: 4 people
- Serving Size: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients for sprouted black chana recipes
- Sprouted Black Chana
- 1 medium size onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- Solt ginger garlic paste
- 2 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup cooked black quinoa (cooked)
Directions for sprouted black chana recipes
Step 1: Take a cup of sprouted black chana, wash it and remove the shell. You can either use a knife or take off the seed coat by hand.
Step 2: Heat oil in a pan and add the onions. Cook until they turn translucent and slightly brown.
Step 3: Add all of your powders, garlic paste, tomatoes, black quinoa, and water to the pan (add salt if you want). Let it simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes, but start checking on it after 10 minutes.
Step 4: Your sprouted black chana recipes should look like this when done. If it still looks a little watery then let it cook a little more and put off the heat.
Step 5: Sprouted black chana is your finished product if you liked how your final meal came out. Enjoy your delicious sprouted black chana recipe with rice, salad, or just as a side dish.
It is a vegetable that I like to eat.
Try this recipe by yourself and see how delicious it is! I hope you like the final result. Please leave me a rating and share with your friends if you enjoyed the recipe.
Nutrition Facts of sprouted black chana recipes
- Calories: 154.6
- Fat: 7.1 g
- Carbohydrate: 8.4 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g
- Vitamin A: 28%
7 Amazing Serving Ideas for sprouted black chana recipes
- Sprouted Black Chana is an amazing homemade recipe that can be used as a main dish for dinner.
- Sprouted Black Chana is an excellent choice for lunch and can be had with your favorite side dishes.
- Sprouted Black Chana makes a healthy breakfast and it’s very filling to keep you energized until lunchtime.
- The sprouted Black Chana recipe makes a very healthy brunch dish that you can serve either hot or cold, depending on your needs within the given time frame.
- Sprouted Black Chana can be a perfect light dinner recipe if you are trying to lose some weight and you do not want to miss out on the amazing taste it has.
- Sprouted Black Chana goes very well as a tapas dish, especially if it’s served with a glass of cold beer on a hot summer day.
- Sprouted Black Chana is an adorable appetizer recipe when served in cute little onion cups.
There are many different types of sprouted black chana out in the market today.
Sprouted Black Chana is a very healthy dish that can be prepared in a variety of ways. The main ingredient you will need to buy is black quinoa. To get the best sprouted black chana recipes right, you will have to use plenty of spices once you prepare them. Your protein and fiber count in this dish will increase along with your overall health score.