The Strawberry crack salad recipe is a delightful and healthy fruity salad that is great for a light dinner or potluck. It combines strawberries, feta cheese, almonds, red onion, and romaine lettuce in a honey-dijon vinaigrette dressing to create a sweet flavor.
Searching for low-fat salad recipes? Looking for a healthy recipe? Want to impress your friends and family with a delicious, easy strawberry salad recipe? We have got the perfect flavor combination that will make anyone fall in love with this strawberry crack salad recipe. It is fresh, healthy, and sure to please everyone.
This light and refreshing strawberry crack salad have crunchy romaine lettuce, sweet strawberries, salty feta cheese, crunchy almonds, and tart/tangy red onion.
How to make a strawberry crack salad recipe?
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 0 min
- Serves: 6
- Total time: 21 min
Ingredients list for the strawberry crack salad recipe
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted (see below)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts,
- chopped and tossed with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- salt and pepper to taste.
Directions for the strawberry crack salad recipe
Step 1: In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, sliced almonds, and feta cheese.
Step 2: In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing and add to the strawberry mixture.
Step 3: Toss the salad with the dressing and place it on a chilled serving platter.
Step 4: Add red onion slices around the salad to add color. Sprinkle with chopped almonds and serve immediately.
10 Amazing Serving Ideas for the strawberry crack salad recipe
1. Serve Strawberry Salad Recipe with drinks.
2. Serve strawberry salad for dinner as a side dish.
3. Strawberry salad goes together with chicken, fish, and roast pork.
4. Strawberry Salad is also a filling for the main course serving.
5. Strawberry Salad recipe is great for lunch boxes and picnics as well.
6. Strawberry Salad goes along well with the creamy macaroni salad recipe too.
7. Try this strawberry salad with crisp bacon or ham for breakfast or brunch, it’s a favorite combination for honey baked ham recipe.
8. Strawberry crack salad goes well with roast turkey butternut squash recipe too.
9. Strawberry Salad Recipe goes along well with burgers and sausage, it’s a great way to change up your burgers! Try it with our ground pork sausage recipe.
10. Strawberry Salad Recipe is a great starter for any party or picnic.
Nutrition Facts of strawberry crack salad recipe
- Calories: 325mg
- Total fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 295mg
- Potassium: 575mg
- Carbohydrates: 33g
Can I Freeze the strawberry crack salad recipe?
Yes, you can, but the dressing and vegetables will lose flavor.
Is the strawberry crack salad recipe good for everybody?
I decided to try the recipe a few days ago for my family. The salad was very tasty and light. I used a Dijon mustard and crushed red pepper rather than honey, which may have changed the flavor somewhat. I wanted too much on this salad but it was very good. Everyone in the house enjoyed it so much that they wanted more that night.
Our Strawberry Crackle Salad recipe is a delicious and delightful blend of sweet strawberries, salty feta cheese, crunchy almonds, and tart/tangy red onion. Add this strawberry salad to your dinner or buffet table today and watch as it garners compliments!
Enjoy! Hope you tried this quick and easy strawberry salad recipe, leave me a comment below if you liked it. Let us know your feedback in the comments. Thank you for reading and keep popping similar recipes in the comment section. We will try to update new recipes as often as we can. We love comments, ratings, and feedback from our readers, so please keep those coming.