The open-faced lobster ravioli recipe is a delicious dish that can be made in less than an hour and is perfect for entertaining. This dish is a lighter and more contemporary spin than the traditional ravioli dish, which is usually served with tomato cream sauce. My open-faced lobster ravioli recipe will make this classic dish your new favorite!
How to make an open-faced lobster ravioli recipe?
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 package of frozen ravioli, any variety
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 can of artichoke hearts
- 1 package (4 ounces) of fresh mushrooms
- 1 can of small white beans, drained
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched in boiling water for 2 minutes and drained
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
Directions of The open-faced lobster ravioli recipe
Step 1: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
Step 2: Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute or until soft.
Step 3: Add the artichoke hearts, mushrooms, white beans, broccoli florets, and chicken broth and cook for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Add the ravioli to the skillet and cook over medium heat until heated through about 3 to 5 minutes.
Step 5: Top with basil before serving.
This is a very easy recipe; you only need to boil the seafood, cook the pasta and make the sauce, then save some time heating up your oven. This recipe can be used for any pasta ravioli, for example, spinach pasta ravioli or spicy shrimp ravioli. Thanks for reading.